- Completed A+ and N+ certifications.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in IT Technical Support.
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Implementing and supporting experience.
- Ability in following appropriate fault-finding methodologies to resolve technical issues.
- Strong people skills.
APPLY NOW!!! Facility Officer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Morning Checks to ensure maximum system stability.
- Monitor service requests/incident queues and update and escalate in accordance to Service Level Agreements.
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date documentation for all Gauteng, detailing the configuration of deployed solutions.
- Ensure internal KEDB is updated with known issues/incidents to reduce investigation and resolution times where possible.
- Updating and booking of time on all business tools where required.
- Assisting with systems installation.
- Network Installations (cabling, trunking, and patching).
- 1st Line Desktop and Platform Support (OS, Runtime).
- Maintenance on all systems, security, desktops, and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining application backups.
- 1st Line Support and troubleshooting on desktops/platforms / application-related incidents/changes.
- Perform onsite testing after Change Control Implementations as and when needed.
- Participate in 24/7 Standby Rotations.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 17 March 2022, however, you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 10 April 2022.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.