Customer Service Representative – Western Cape (CPT) X 2 Positions
TRACKER requires the services of a Representative: Customer Services for the Western Cape region. The successful candidate will be responsible for all related sales support duties for the Cape Town Sales Support Department.
APPLY NOW>>> Facility Officer
- Process sales contracts received from clients, sales consultants and business partners
- Scheduling of fitments for Tracker, Fitment Centres and In-house technicians
- Scheduling of Business Service Requests as and when required
- Moving of technicians scheduled jobs as required
- Tech Support
- Maintaining efficiencies of technician’s scheduled jobs
- Follow up on loading of contracts sent in by Brokers, Dealers, Fitment Centres and Sales Consultants
- Provide stats to Sales consultants, Fitment Centres, Brokers and Dealers
- Attend to all queries received from Clients, Fitment centres, Dealers, Brokers and sales consultants by investigating and submitting the query to the relevant department and following up until query is resolved.
- Ensure that the Lead Sources and Pricing Sources are captured correctly
- Providing insurance certificates
- Assist and attend to incoming calls
- Liaise with Brokers, Dealers, Fitment centres, Corporates, Sales, staff at head office
- Provide service to both existing and prospective clients
- Ensuring both the company and the customers’ best interest is kept at heart
APPLY NOW>>>IT Support Assoc II (LCC)
- Matric with 2 years experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience in the logistics or tracking industries would be advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office & Outlook
- We Got You. At Home. On Roads. In Life.