SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023 Fully Funded
The SBW Berlin Scholarship is currently open to international students. This article will provide details about this scholarship program, its benefits, and a step-by-step guide.
International students have the opportunity to receive a fully-funded SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023. Scholarships are available for undergraduate and master’s studies. Scholarship offers 100% tuition waiver, monthly stipend, accommodation and travel allowance, and many more benefits.
APPLY NOW!!! European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Germany Corporate Partnership Programme Fellowships 2022
SBW Berlin supports educational projects around the world. Through our SBW Berlin Scholarships, we contribute to the advancement of education and knowledge on an international level.
Scholarships for young people from abroad who come from financially disadvantaged backgrounds and use the skills they acquire during their study in Germany to boost long-term non-profit projects, preferably in their home countries, are offered by SBW Berlin.
Our scholarships for Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in Berlin and Potsdam are awarded based on a student’s academic qualifications, personal abilities, and social needs. Scholarships are available for all scientific and artistic disciplines. We also assist with vocational training in Berlin and Potsdam in some cases. The funding of studies in your home country or in other German federal states is not permitted.
APPLY NOW!!! 2022-23 Heidelberg University Ph.D. Position in Pre-Metastatic and Immunologic Conditioning, Germany
SBW Berlin Scholarship recipients receive the following benefits:
- Our shared student flat in Berlin
- The cost-of-living allowance is calculated in section IX.
- Tuition fees
- There may also be a travel allowance for your trip to Berlin before you start your studies and for your return home after you have finished them
APPLY NOW!!! Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships 2022 In Germany
Eligibility Criteria for SBW Berlin Scholarship
The candidate must meet all of the following requirements in order to qualify for SBW Berlin Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Age Limit: 18-30 years old
- Applicants should be either at the beginning of their university education or enrolled in the first, second, or maximum third semester at a state-recognized university (in Germany or abroad)application for A Master’s degree obtained shortly before or after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree. At least a 2.0-grade point average is required.
- Applicants with relatively low net incomes. According to official figures for their home country, the household income of the applicants does not exceed the average household income. Income of all household members and all sources of family income will be considered (e.g., employment, business activities, property, child benefit, and pensions).
- Applicants with professional or volunteer experience in the non-profit sector may be considered for extracurricular activities.
APPLY NOW!!! 2022-23 ASF Scholarships for International Students at Amsterdam University College, Netherlands
How to Apply for the SBW Berlin Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the following instructions.
Applicants should have admission, acceptance, or evidence of eligibility to a university in Berlin or Potsdam.
(1) Fill out the application form.
(2) Fill in your personal information and contact information and upload your picture.
(3) Describe your current and previous education.
(4) Provide information about:
- You and your family members.
- A copy of your most recent school or university certificate
- Highest school diploma
- The highest degree obtained at university
- Current occupation and career goals
- In the case of vocational training applications, training
- Professional experience and internships
- Describe your skills, hobbies, and interests
- Travel experience abroad
- Volunteer experience
(5) Attach the following documents:
- Motivation letter (1 or 2 pages)
- Copy of your last school or university certificate showing your grade point average and grades
- A copy of your highest academic degree (high school diploma or university degree) with your grade point average
Please include copies of the following documents as well:
- Admission to a university or evidence of your qualifications for admission
- A copy of your internationally recognized language certificate for the language in which your studies will be taught
- References and certificates for previous work, training, apprenticeships, and internships
- If you have already begun your studies: all so far obtained university certificates and records of achievements (graded and ungraded)
Applicants are encouraged to submit the following additional documents, which are not required:
- Two or three letters of recommendation from professors, schoolteachers, employers, etc.
- Net household income evidence
Please note that non-certified copies and translations are sufficient for the application. After passing the selection process, certified copies of some of those documents will be required during the verification process.
(6) All certificates and supporting documents must be enclosed with the application
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in German or English.
Scholarships (starting the following semester) can be granted after a final decision is made
Each year, the first day of February and the first day of August are expected.
Visit the official website for more information about SBW Berlin Scholarship: