Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2023 in Germany Fully Funded
Scholarship applications for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung are now being accepted. The purpose of this article is to explain in detail this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process in detail.
The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023 is fully funded. Undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Germany are eligible for this scholarship. The Scholarship will provide a monthly basic stipend of EUR 850, health insurance costs, and, where applicable, family and baby allowances.
TRENDING NOW!!! Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships 2023 In Germany
It is awarded to up to 40 deserving students and includes a comprehensive seminar program to help candidates improve their social skills as well as academic skills. You may apply if you have outstanding academic performance or academic merit, wish to study in Germany, and are dedicated to the principles of social democracy.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma
- Institution(s): Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Many courses are supported, but not pure study abroad programs outside of the EU
- Program Period: Maximum funding period corresponds to BAföG regulations
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 40
- Masters: November 30, 2022, for the winter semester
- After the 1st semester and later for Bachelor / Diploma / Magister students as well as students aiming for a state examination. Three semesters before the end of the standard period of study
- Medical students: At the end of the fourth semester or after physics until the end of the sixth semester
- Ph.D. students: At any time
TRENDING NOW!!! Fully Funded SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023
Scholarships from the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) offer recipients the following benefits:
- In a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister, or state examination program, a monthly stipend of EUR 750 is provided.
- A Master’s course stipend of EUR 850 per month.
- Health insurance costs are covered, and scholars with children receive a family allowance of EUR 276.
- Scholarships do not have to be repaid.
Eligibility Criteria for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2023
To be eligible for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English / German
- Gifted students from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe are eligible
- Candidates’ aptitudes and personalities indicate excellent potential for academic or professional careers.
- Enrollment at a state-recognized higher education institution in Germany
- Knowledge of German is required, although classes are held in English. A ‘Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang’ of at least DSH level 2, a ‘Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache’ of at least level 4, or a ‘Zertifikat C1’ from a Goethe Institute are required
- Candidates should demonstrate commitment to the values of social democracy.
- Above-average performance in school and studies
- We are looking for applicants who have the following qualities:
- political thinking
- Thirst for knowledge
- Tolerance and openness
- Team orientation
- Critical ability
TRENDING NOW!!! University of Bayreuth 2023 Short Term Grants Programme, Germany
How to Apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to avail of this scholarship:
(1) Simply fill out the online application. You will be asked a few questions about your professional and family backgrounds – no further documentation is needed. If you feel unsure or if you need to talk to us in advance of the application, you can contact our approximately 480 liaison lecturers.
(2) If you are selected for a scholarship, we will need two expert reports from university lecturers, as well as information about your previous training and your political commitment. In their first semester, first-year students (not master’s students) submit two reports from former teachers.
You have three weeks to upload the documents upon our request. After consultation with us, six weeks for an expert opinion, if needed. While you wait for our response, put together the documents.
The following PDF downloads provide a list of required documents and information on the preparation of expert reports:
- First-year students (not Master’s students): Basic funding for first-year students at the beginning of the first semester (for Germans, foreigners with education, and refugees); Reports from high school teachers or vocational school teachers.
- Basic funding: Applicants for basic funding (Germans, foreign students with education, refugees who are not new students or residents, and foreigners after the first semester) Reports from university professors
- Doctoral funding: information sheet for applications (for German as well as foreign students); Expert opinion from your dissertation supervisor and expert opinion from a second university professor
TRENDING NOW!!! 2023 Africa Talent Programme Wageningen University, Netherlands
(3) If you are shortlisted, we want to get to know you personally. We invite you to two meetings: one with a liaison professor from your department and one with a member of our selection committee. Tips for preparing for the interviews can be found here.
(4) The selection committee is responsible for making the final decision on admission into one of our programs. Several times a year, the committee meets.
Visit the official website to learn more about Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships:
TRENDING NOW!!! University of Bonn, Germany Argelander Scholarships 2023