Chase Lost Card
Chase Lost Credit Card. If you have lost your Chase credit card, it’s important to take immediate action to prevent unauthorized charges on your account. Here are the steps you should take:
- Report the lost card: Contact Chase customer service as soon as possible to report the loss of your credit card. You can do this by calling the number on the back of your card or by logging into your account online. Chase will block the lost card and issue a replacement card.
- Monitor your account: Keep a close eye on your account activity for any unauthorized charges. You can do this by logging into your account online or by using the Chase mobile app. If you notice any suspicious activity, report it to Chase immediately.
- Update automatic payments: If you have any automatic payments set up with your lost card, be sure to update them with your new card information once you receive your replacement card.
- Check your credit report: It’s a good idea to check your credit report to ensure that no fraudulent accounts have been opened in your name. You can get a free copy of your credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus once per year at AnnualCreditReport.com.
By taking these steps, you can help protect yourself from fraudulent charges and minimize the impact of a lost credit card.
How long does it take to replace a lost Chase debit card?
The time it takes to replace a lost Chase debit card can vary depending on the delivery method you choose and your location. Here are some general guidelines:
- Standard Delivery: If you choose standard delivery, you can expect to receive your replacement card within 7-10 business days.
- Expedited Delivery: If you need your replacement card sooner, you can choose expedited delivery for an additional fee. With expedited delivery, you can receive your replacement card within 1-2 business days.
- Instant Issue: If you have a Chase branch near you, you may be able to get an instant-issue replacement card. This means that you can get a replacement card on the spot and start using it immediately.
It’s important to note that these timelines are estimates and can vary depending on factors such as your location, shipping delays, and other circumstances. If you’re unsure about the status of your replacement card, you can contact Chase customer service for more information.