Heidelberg University Ph.D. Position in Pre-Metastatic and Immunologic Conditioning, Germany 2023-24
Heidelberg University Ph.D. Position in Pre-Metastatic and Immunologic Conditioning, Germany 2022-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of Biosciences taught at Heidelberg University. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Heidelberg University Ph.D. Position in Pre-Metastatic and Immunologic Conditioning, Germany 2022-23 is available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at Heidelberg University.
APPLY NOW!!! 2023-24 The University of Bayreuth Ph.D. and Postdoctoral Positions in Fundamental Turbulence Research, Germany
Heidelberg University will provide a good salary package to high-achieving candidates for Ph.D. study.
- The candidate should have an MSc in Biology, Biochemistry, Veterinary Medicine, Molecular Medicine, or a related subject.
- You should be proficient in German and/or English and have good IT skills.
APPLY NOW!!! Public Policy and Good Governance DAAD Masters Scholarships
The requirement for admission to HBIGS is a university degree from an internationally accredited university that would allow the applicant to be admitted as a Ph.D. student in the Biosciences at Heidelberg University according to the rules set by the Faculty (Read more).
- After eligibility and qualification have been checked (this might include a pre-interview with the applicant) the application files will be sent to the respective group leaders for further evaluation.
- Ph.D. candidates who are eligible to be unconditionally accepted as Ph.D. students by the Faculty of Biosciences are, in general, also eligible to become a member of HBIGS without further assessment.
- Applicants who are NOT eligible to be unconditionally accepted as Ph.D. students according to the rules set by the Faculty have to pass a Qualifying Exam (“Kenntnisstandprüfung”). The Qualifying Exam consists of a 25-minute panel interview conducted by three principal investigators of the HBIGS Faculty. During the panel interviews, the candidates will give a 5-7 minute oral presentation of their past, current, or future research project (“chalk talk”). The oral presentation is followed by a question and answer session. In addition, there will be a written GRE-like test of 2 hours. The test covers a broad range of topics in Molecular & Cellular Biology, Biochemistry, and General Biology from standard textbooks like Alberts et al., Stryer et al., etc. Applicants with an educational background not directly related to biosciences are offered the opportunity to also choose questions from a different subject, such as physics, chemistry, or computer science.
- Applicants who are shortlisted, but not yet accepted by an HBIGS faculty member will be invited to Heidelberg upon the principal investigator´s request. They will be given the opportunity to meet with the principal investigators they have applied to. These candidates will take the Qualifying Exam during their stay if requested by the Faculty of Biosciences or the principal investigator.
APPLY NOW!!! 2023-24 Bard College Berlin Eva-Sophie Seguin International Scholarships, Germany