KAAD Scholarships Ph.D., Masters Program Scholarship in Germany 2022
The Ph.D., Masters Program Scholarship in Germany 2022 KAAD Scholarships is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters, Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Germany Universities. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
The KAAD Scholarships Ph.D., Masters Program Scholarship in Germany 2022 is available to undertake Masters, Ph.D. level programs at Germany Universities.
from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America and are currently living there
For the scholarship program 1 of KAAD, you can apply if you:
- come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America and are currently living there
- have a university degree and professional experience from your home country
- want to acquire a master’s degree or a Ph.D. at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university
- are a Catholic Christian (or general belong to a Christian denomination). Candidates from other religions can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can prove their commitment to interreligious dialogue
- possess German language skills before starting the studies (KAAD can provide a language course of max. 6 months in Germany).
- Above-average performance in studies and research
- The orientation of your studies or research towards permanent reintegration in your home region (otherwise the scholarship is turned into a loan),
- Religious and social commitment (activities) and willingness to inter-religious dialogue.
KAAD is working with focus- and partner countries in your region. There are so-called Partner Committees in these countries and applications are channeled via them. Applications from other countries can be considered only in exceptional cases.